Sunday, June 27, 2004

schools starting toms!
how fast time flies.

wont be coming online that often anymore.
i think its a total waste
of my precious time, yes it is!
all i do is just visit
from blogs to blogs
search for lyrics
download songs
chat, check my mails
friendster..
theres just so much more to that
but nth much useful!

exactly one month of hols
what a waste! rah.
did nth much.
starting to regret.
but the past is past.
i wanna start overnew,
from tmr onwards! (((:

i'm gonna work really hardd!
strive to do my very best
i'll prove it!
i will!!
dont doubt me, mom.
dont doubt me, dad.
i will!

what a joke.
i'm grounding myself!
gonna be home everyday after school to study
i CAN DO IT! (:

dont miss me too much, yawl!


anyways!
shall blog about today!
mass in the morning!
kinda surprised that sheila was there!
she was selling some tickets for her church,
church of st anthonys!

spent the rest of the day
baby-sitting with my aunty!
was funn, but tiring!
the baby was exactly, one month old today.
was really cute! and tiny!

never could imagine that
i was once like that.
it must have been really tiring
for my mom to bring me up
from that small to SO big now!
hahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home